Vision & Values
Our Vision Statement: "Passion for Learning, Skills for Life"
Underpinning the vision statement is a series of aims, the 'why' we do what we do, this is what we believe education is about. As a school:
- We believe that we will provide a happy and safe learning community.
- We believe that we will nurture and inspire each other to achieve our best.
- We believe that we will strive to build independence and develop responsibility through a life-long love of learning.
- We believe that everyone will be motivated to achieve their full potential now and for their future.
- We believe that we will immerse everyone in exciting challenging learning through the delivery of inspirational and innovative opportunities.
Our values underpin the vision statement and aims. At our school we especially value:
These values underpin everything that we do in order to achieve excellence.
Our vision, high-level aims and core values grew out of a collaborative workshop involving both the infant and junior schools’ staff, governors and parents. This was followed by further consultations with school governors, staff and pupils, as well as communications with our wider school community. They are the starting point for school policies and improvement planning and they underpin the life of the school in general.
The above are school specific and sit well within the Vision and Values of Empower Trust.